If you have finally decided to turn your product idea into real concrete furniture, congratulations, you are closer to having your own business. But business isn’t easy like that. Let’s be honest, do you know how to find a concrete furniture manufacturer in Vietnam for your project? If your answer is no, this article is for you helping you get your idea off the ground.
Preparing your product concept
Your business can’t survive with only 1 idea such as a concrete chair or a concrete top dining table. Before investing your time and money in production, you should brainstorm many product ideas to make sure a few of them can be made. And then, you need to know how to produce them, any problems with production progress, and the unique factor of your product.
To help you answer them, Q-Furniture suggests you should conduct a competitive analysis or see how peop
le do with similar ideas. That will help you save a lot of time and money.
Know what type of manufacturer you are looking for
Now, your product ideas are ready but do you know what type of concrete furniture manufacturer in Vietnam you are looking for? Not all start-ups can answer this easily. Before finding a manufacturer, you need a fully formed idea of your product’s function and design. Without product design, manufacturers will make flawed products and you will lose money.
When asked about a supplier, everyone thinks that it is the one creating products from raw materials. But not all suppliers are manufacturers. There are 3 types of suppliers such as factories, wholesalers, and trading companies.
- Factories: are the businesses that make goods or services for sale from raw materials. Then the goods will be distributed to retailers or wholesalers who sell to customers. The good thing when you deal with a factory is you will get the lowest price. But it is often harder to close deals with an overseas factory though the profitability is highest.
- Wholesalers: Instead of producing, they just buy from factories and sell to customers. You will be able to deal with a domestic company, making communication easier than with overseas manufacturers. Wholesalers may have local warehousing so shipping products fee is cheaper than from overseas factories.
- Trading companies: they are middlemen like wholesalers but deal in smaller quantities and a larger variety of products. But that means which drives up your price per unit. Also, they won’t be responsible for flawed products.
Research about the concrete furniture manufacturer
Once you have decided what types of concrete furniture manufacturer in Vietnam you are searching for, it’s time to find a manufacturer. There are many sources for you to research:
- Google: Anything can be found with a Google search but finding a good manufacturer isn’t easy. You should use different search phrases such as “manufacturer”, “factory”, and “supplier” with the name of the product.
- Forums and Social Media: You can use search engines to find forums discussing the type of your product. Many threads discuss manufacturers and you can start one.
- Referrals: If you have any connections in the field, don’t be afraid to approach them for recommendations. They will help you connect to potential partners who can custom concrete furniture.
- Online manufacturer directories: you can find a factory to manufacture through online manufacturer directories. There are thousands of manufacturer profiles you can choose from.